|| Female Rig Of One Of My Creations ||

Introduction

Yo Waddup, It’s been a while since I’ve modeled 3D Clothing and I’ve decided to do it again, this time I remade one of my Male Characters but in R63 ( Which Is The Female Versions Of a Male Character ) You have a Dirty Mind if you’re thinking of something else when I say R63. Also please note that I’ve created 2 different styles too! A Geared Up Style and a Regular (Home) Style.

Note

The Rigs are Fully Riggable and Playable as a Normal ROBLOX Character, Soon enough Animations will be made, The original (Male Version) is gonna be Remodeled / Remastered as it’s over a half years old and looks a bit outdated and rusty, AND PLEASE RATE IT 1- 10, I’ve Said This Many Times in Previous Posts of showing my 3D Clothing, It would also help me out.

Screenshots

Male Version ( The Original )

R63 Version

R63 (Gear Up)

R63 (Home Outfit)

Preview Of All

4 Likes

All of them looks great, especially the female version.
I have one question about a pot on their head.

Thats what makes them stand out imo, I liked the wacky but cool style vibes the pan gives like the noob from r2d with the frying pan on his head

1 Like

Was this create din blender? if so How did you rig it? Im making 3d clothing and I have no idea what to do after I made the model…

The face between the male and female looks too different. Change the male face to look similar to the female face, or change the female face to look similar to the male face.

1 Like

Oh I used ROBLOX Studio completely since Blender is to hard for me rn I’m planning to learn it after I get good at scripting, I basically use Meshes from the toolbox and just use the power of imagination and creativity to weld and rig the 3D Clothing onto a Humanoid using Moon Animator V2.

1 Like