Femtrs - Details

Hello!
I’m saku also known as Femtrs (Username Pronounced as Fem-Tris) and MafuSaku on social media platforms.

Pronouns are she/her :purple_heart:

About
I’m an IT student in college and i like creating experiences, videos, doing photography and videography, educating people on Roblox, meeting new people and new friends!

I am indeed a furry. Fun fact, i’m a cat and fox combined!

I’ve been on Roblox since late 2015 but created an account early 2016. I’ve began taking things seriously on Roblox around 2019. I’ve contributed to over 220+ million users on the platform.

I’m a beginning programmer meaning i’m currently learning programming languages and markup languages. Languages and markup languages i’m currently learning are:

• HTML
  • CSS
  • C#
  • JavaScript
  • Python
  • Lua/Luau

I’m also a Translator, i translate Roblox experiences from English to Thai. [:thailand:] And have been doing so for over 1 year with experiences of the Translator Portal and external webpages and applications. You can view experiences i’ve translated in the “Translated Experience” section.

I’ve participated in numerous regular and developer events such as the Developer Dream Jam.

My goal as of right now is to learn code and create fun experiences, educate people on Roblox, teach people how to code and open source projects so people can learn with me.

Thank you for viewing my biography board and have a wonderful day.

Social Links

Twitter
YouTube
GitHub

Roblox Links

Roblox Profile
Developer Forum
Talent Hub

Experiences I've Worked On

Cotton Candy Vocals
VoiceChat Enabled Only
700 Player Box
Small Bedroom Showcase

My Groups

Synilla
The Funky Monkey
Thailand Developers
Chickey
Nyaa
นักพัฒนาเกม Roblox
P.Tech
Roblox Open-Source

Translated Experiences

Free Draw
Specter 2

Achievements

Community Translator Member (2022)
Translator for Periodic Games’s Specter 2 (2022)
Play Tester for Dubit (2022)
Translator for Reselim’s Free Draw (2021)
Advisor for the Metaverse Gaming League (2021)
Beta Program Member on the Developer Forum (2021)

First Posted on March 28th 2021 - 5:18pm, GMT+7 (UTC+7)
Last Updated: December 5th 2022 - 1:14am, GMT +7 (UTC+7)

2 Likes