Few renders I made

Few little quick renders I made to cope with mental health.
Not looking for feedback, simply built up the courage to share.

10 Likes

Love the lighting keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Very poor lighting, which is the main problem.

The models themselves aren’t too terrible, but do need some work.

I literally make these to cope with being doxxed and harassed, these are for mental health purposes only, hence why I asked for people to avoid giving feedback.

1 Like

Ok but you tagged it under help and feedback??

Nevertheless, I very much like the lighting and think it suits the models well. Maybe you could add more color variation to them, but overall they look nice.

In the future, expect feedback when you post under help and feedback.

Alright, then explain where else it should’ve been placed.

Cool creations isn’t its own category, and simply placed alongside help and feedback, all other categories wouldn’t fit for the simply sharing creations, so the next best solution for this was to ad a simple note.

What are you Working on? (2021)

Perfect place to post stuff like this. People generally don’t tend to respond back with constructive criticism, or any kind of criticism. However if you want to better yourself and expand your knowledge on stuff, then you should be grateful for constructive feedback rather than offended by it.

1 Like

I did not read the “Not looking for feedback” part, sorry for that.

Fair play, cheers I’ll keep it in mind.

1 Like

That doesn’t even look like Roblox, this is next level whoa!

Love it, hope you get better with your mental health.

Looks pretty good, although I don’t like how the shadow on this soda can isn’t very smooth, there’s all these out of place spots around it, overall, not the smoothest.

They don’t want feedback lol, please read the whole post before commenting.

That TV looks really good,nice job on your renders.

I think these are good quick and eays beginner renders. However, the lighting is pretty bad in most of them escept the cassete player looking render.
Overall, nice job!

This was under help and feedback. Although I must apologize for not seeing the message.
The renders are pretty nice, however. Looks good either way!

1 Like

well then you can just cope :sunglasses:

2 Likes