What are you working on currently? (2021)

add color and material variations

i mean… It does look good, but it could be filled by roblox gangsters… so… I just don’t know…

Trying to make a Piggy game. Not going to spoil too much, but the way the characters fit together is kind of ridiculous, as there are siblings whose personalities conflict literally as much as possible.

This will be very difficult, considering that I can’t even make a door…

2 Likes

Yeah I know I have to also do that, those houses were not final btw.

1 Like

Zombie game

4 Likes

Real-time volumetric lighting in roblox!

28 Likes

I can’t believe how hard it is to make stairs

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s uhhh.
The entire point.

2 Likes

I mean yeah… but… it’s complicated.

Good luck bro! Keep trying and you’ll be successful!

yes but better

Another Icon I made for my game!!

16 Likes

I’m currently working on creating GFX’s

10 Likes

A bit of update for the train, you can go and test it here: Jujutsu Train - Roblox
I’m not really done yet with the buildings on the background and I might also change the lighting.

12 Likes

I noticed that u use the seaking, sadly the belgian navy doesn’t use this anymore, u should try to find a NH-90 to replace the seaking, but the rest is awsome! Maybe i can help?

Still a WIP

Link to the place

32 Likes

I did some UI designs for my game!!

43 Likes

Love your style, cartoony and extremely neat, looks like you’ve put great effort put into your work too.

Keep it up :wink:

1 Like

Very Fast Mech Running at Incredible Hihg Speed

18 Likes

Currently I’m working on a 2D Platformer styled game with unique features such as characters with their special abiliities, various multiplayer gamemodes and singleplayer levels. I hope that some people will enjoy the game, because it’s the first big project I’m working on