[FILLED] $75 - Import a bunch of animations from mixamo to roblox

I’m sure you’ve all seen this thread:

I want to add a bunch of animations from mixamo to my game. All you really need to know how to do is use blender’s rigging features (maybe not even that?). There’s 90 or so animations in the list, I’ll just send you all the FBX files (or whatever’s easiest). This should be relatively easy to do - it’s mostly clicking buttons and pasting text. Just takes time.

I want to have them for the next update but they aren’t blockers, which is why I’m not just doing it myself. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested!

I can get along with the rig exporter tool but i have zero experience when using it in studio, would that be a problem?

The ideal workflow from my perspective is to give you the files and receive the KeyframeSequences so that I can upload them. Are you not able to export to studio? At what point are you no longer able to keep moving the animation along the pipeline?

I know how to work in Blender, but Studio is rocket science to me. On second thought, i’m probably not the best pick.

I want to have them for the next update but they aren’t blockers
??

They aren’t blocking the update from coming out, but it would be nice to have them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.