Filtering to Find 3D Models in the Studio Toolbox!

Can we get option to exlude entries with any scripts inside them?

pls fix the audio search now, i search for ‘cash sound effect’ and i get results that don’t even have cash in the name OR description

The Web version also has the image search options. Will they ever be available in studio’s toolbox or will that not be possible?

1 Like

to be fair they should have an anti-filter [“don’t show results from this user/these users”]

1 Like

I am curious how the “filter” will serve your need?? Are you looking for specific sounds that are uploaded by non-Roblox creator account and seeing the flood of Roblox content buries the content that you are looking for ?? or is Roblox content not interesting and right for your use-case?

1 Like

This feature is amazing, this will certainly help my workflow when searching my inventory. Thanks!

1 Like

searching for audio entirely is completely broken and needs to be fixed.

> searches for "activate"​ in audio, expecting sounds related to something [in general] being activated

> gets random, COMPLETELY unrelated audio [mostly music] uploaded by the Roblox account such as "Discus Thrower 60"​, "Untitled Tune 30"​, "Activity Seven"​ [which is still unrelated because "activate"​ and "activity"​ are not identical

Honestly for me it’s both, I look for a specific sound or song and I get like 30 random roblox sounds that have nothing to do at all with what I’m looking for, I look up for example “tree sounds” and get a chrismass song uploaded by Roblox. I would really like a filter that just completely disables sounds and songs uploaded by Roblox so we can find what we want way easier. I’ve also provided an image showing how broken the searching really is (atleast for audio)

2 Likes