Finally Imported My Realistic Economy Class Seats! || High-Poly || Coval Airlines

Hello!

I am Cinemated and I have been designing games on Roblox for over 8 years.
Since late 2020, I have been putting all of my effort into Coval Airlines. Today, I am proud to announce that the realistic economy class seats everyone has been incredibly hyped for have been finally imported into Roblox Studio!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Coval Airlines, then allow me to introduce all of you to our upcoming airline!

Coval Airlines is aiming to become Roblox’s most realistic airline group. For the staff, it will be a flight simulator, for the passengers - a grand opportunity to travel across the globe without paying for real flights! We hope to connect the whole world and give everyone the chance to see and experience something completely new!

Now, back to the seats. Here are some images of what they currently look like. If you have any feedback, feel free to comment down below. Enjoy!

Tris per row: 858,714

Anyways, thank you all so much for your support! Don’t forget to leave a like as that helps a lot!

Peace out my dudes! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Looks really good, amazing job! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re making a plane game bruh finally… a good one those are very realistic seat, it’s very hard to get a good plane game all of them need like game passes lol. could you link it?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I will not be able to send a link to any of our games due to CA still being under heavy development. However, in the future we will be releasing some more updates. We are hoping to publicly release CA as soon as possible.

Thank you! More updates will be revealed soon as Coval Airlines is making progress each day.

It’s so realistic, I don’t think my computer can even handle it.

1 Like

Roblox has announced it’s new upcoming CSG engine that should make it’s games way faster, from what we’ve all heard. So if that happens, these seats won’t cause that much lag in the future! I wonder if they’ll increase their tris limit as well…

I don’t even think that will help. I just barely get solid 60 FPS on a baseplate.

1 Like

Hi, @Akkoard. Sorry for replying late but I have to say that those seats look amazing. Hopefully your airline becomes successful.

Thank you. Unfortunately the Coval Airlines project was canceled due to university and all kinds of things in life, so these days I plan to create 3D game assets for developers in need.

Nonetheless, Coval Airlines was a very fun project to work on, just a bit impractical due to the timing.

1 Like

its just… amazing, everything is so clean and detailed, very good :slight_smile:

1 Like