Fire Alarm System

Fire alarm system developed by me,

Uses math to get the surrounding area then checks if it has the ClassName of a fire, if it does then it slowly puts it out. Also uses smoke detectors to detect fires and automatically puts the fires out. Works with multiple sprinklers and alarm activators, control box coming soon.

Please let me know if you have any ideas

(Sorry if the sound is bad, roblox doesn’t have the best recording feature.)

9 Likes

WHat code did you use to make that because I am very interested in adding it to my game.

1 Like

Hey There!

I’m really sorry for the very delayed response, truth is, I just never remembered to respond. I used code written by myself which took a few weeks, I’m currently selling this system if you do want it, just shoot me a message and I can hook you up.

thats so sickkk dude love the stuff keep it up

1 Like

Holy cow! This is great! Can’t wait for more games to use this! It would be so realistic!

1 Like

Hey, this looks sick! I’d love to use it for a restaurant, are you still selling? I can discuss a price with you.

Sure thing! Feel free to Direct Message me here on DevForum or discord, Unseen#7064.

Hey how did you get it so that when a fire has been detected, how do you script it so that the sprinklers put the fire out?