FireAtacck's UGC Concept Portfolio

600x200 (1)

Who am I?

• Hello! I’m @FireAtacck My name is Mustafa Berat. You probably know me as a GFX Artist but im not only GFX Artist, im aspiring UGC Artist too…

• I can speak Russian, Arabic, English and Turkish languages.

Why I want to be a UGC Artist

• When the User-Generated Community applied for the ROBLOX, I started to dreaming about become an UGC Artist, after all i started to modeling UGC Concepts, i did some models and I sent an application for UGC.

• but its declined because of not enough and effortless models and textures, and then i decided to improve my Texture and Modeling skills and i think I’m ready for the UGC now! That’s why I want to become an UGC artist: I started modeling for that and it’s very important for me because UGC made me a good modeler.

• During this time, I have also learnt a lot about Sculpting and Better Optimizations on the Models and Textures.

• I’ll come with really Creative, never seen and Stylized, Cartoon, Realistic UGC items.

My Progress

• First of all I’m thinking for the Best Concept, and if i need a Concept Art, I’m drawing it in Photoshop.
  • Then I’m ready for Blockout the model, i mean very low poly modeling in Blender. And then I’m starting to adding details.
  • After that if I’m fine with the model, and if it need to be sculpted I’m using Zbrush or Blender for the sculpting models. and I’m giving high details,textures to the model.
  • Then I’m starting to texturing with my low poly and high poly model, but before is that, low poly model is needed to Unwrapped I’m using Blender for the UV Unwrapping process,
  • In the Texturing Part I’m using best app for the texturing it’s Substance Painter. I also tried other texturing softwares but I think Substance Painter is one of the best.
  • In the Substance Painter first I’m baking my high poly model maps into low poly model. Then I’m using my Smart Materials, I’m also doing Hand Painting for the high detailing.

Showcase

UGC Showcases
  • UGC Concept #13 - Gnome Buddy

I tried to make Full Hand Painted Texture on this UGC Concept.

another variant

• UGC Concept #13 - Cat Robot Maks

• UGC Concept #12 - Ice Dagger

1198 verts

• UGC Concept #11 - Six Horned Demonic Beanie

1098 verts

• UGC Concept #10 - Cute Pumpkin Heads, Halloween Corn Swords

1195 verts, 1169 verts

• UGC Concept #9 - Draconic Wings

1162 verts

• UGC Concept #8 - Myhtical Crystal Greatsword

1187 verts

Yeni proje

• UGC Concept #7 - Giant Pizza Slice

855 verts

• UGC Concept #6 Burgor Head

1145 verts
fqfq

• UGC Concept #5 Bone Scythe

1195 verts

• UGC Concept #4 International Gas Masks

1015 verts

• UGC Concept #3 Wizard Hat

700 verts
aaadada

Other pictures from my jobs

Contact

Thanks for reading! :fire: :fire:

15 Likes

Wow very good

The UGCs are amazing :open_mouth:

And the thing that make me really loving this portfolio (I never replyed any portfolio to a feedback reply) it’s the videos showing all the UGCs instead of very images showing all the parts!

1 Like

I have followed and got inspired from your GFX for a long time now! Your UGC items does not let down expectations, I really like the international gas masks.

1 Like