Firestorm | Development Updates

firestorm-banner2
:fire:Firestorm - Roblox

This Bulletin serves as the official update log for Firestorm. It also serves as a Dev Log, future updates, known bugs, what the game is about and other important things. Updates release every few months.

NOTE: FIRESTORM IS NOT CURRENTLY RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC, IT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT STAGES DUE TO UNFORSEEN SETBACKS. RELEASE DATE IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN.

Update Log:

v.0.6 Devlopment, Pre, Pre-Alpha:

• Scrapped procedural generated terrain
  • Making boss battle cut-scenes
  • More enemies/bosses
  • Larger choice of weapons and character customization
  • More environments
  • Reworking the games story

Want event more updates? Check out my Twitter! you can find it below

Update Archive:

Update Archive
  • Development v.0.1 May, 2020 - Firestorm is born. Development has begun.

(updating this soon with the rest of the updates that have happened. stay tuned.)

Miscellaneous:

About Firestorm

Firestorm was a game originally intended to be a First Person Shooter. It was later changed in May of 2020.

Firestorm is an open world RPG/MMO. The main objective is to fight, level up, and upgrade your weapons. There is quests, side missions, factions and much more you can be apart of. You also have the option to free roam anywhere you want. Just don’t go to far from where you come from, if you’re not properly equipped with the right tools for the job. :wink:

The game is sold at 50 Robux at launch.

How to Play/Controls

Coming at launch.

When Does Firestorm Release?

An ETA for the game launch is currently unknown due to severe Covid setbacks. I am currently working solo on the project for the time being, but unfortunately this could be for the forseeable future, so release could be a long time from now. (July, 2022)

Credits

@Disparrel - all that is listed below
GUI
UI
SFX
GFX
Animation
Modeling
Programming
Building
Level Design
Terrain Design
World Design
Game Design
Community Manager
Cutscenes
Musical Scores/Themes
Environment Designer
Advertiser
Investor
Project Manager

I am so grateful to all the supporters that are following along this journey with me, and continuously coming back every month, week or day for updates. Truly, I am, and I could not be happier.

FAQ
  • Can I play this with my friends? As of currently before it’s release, I will say no. Firestorm is to be a single-player MMO/RPG. But I am planning a Multiplayer hub/world area where you can interact with friends in-game and explore the vast world together. But Multiplayer will not come at release. Sorry.
How to reach me

For sneak peeks, check out my twitter! https://twitter.com/Disparrel

For business inquiries, please message me on the forum, Twitter, or Roblox. For more serious inquiries, please email me at comingsoon@mail.com

This topic will be updated frequently throughout game development. This post is subject to change. This includes the name, any information here, and more.

1 Like