First attempt at blender

new to gfx but are these renders a good 1st attempt?

6 Likes

Pretty nice! See if you can add a background or use poses with R15 avatars or rig editors! :smiley: You could make some profit if you got into it. Remember, keep watching tutorials to improve your skills. I wish you the best of luck with your GFX career.

1 Like

They look great! Although I think the second one looks better than the top one. :smiley:

1 Like

As @PlatformAggro said, I think the second one looks better from the top because it’s not too bright, it’s not too dark and it mixes well so it looks great. :+1: :smile:

1 Like

Pretty good. However (if you aren’t), I suggest using Cycles renderer rather than Eevee. Also, here’s a big tip: the lighting is 100% consistent. Add more lights so there are highlights and shadows! Other than that, pretty good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks amazing as a first GFX! Try posing it a bit more to add life to the scene.

1 Like

Hello these gfx’s look really nice but I feel like this is in the wrong category. :frowning:
I feel like this post would be best in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.
And I also believe you failed to answer all three questions required to answer for posts in #help-and-feedback:art-design-support.
These are the questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

As a first attempt its alright, but if you watched an introduction to blender , you could do much better. For your render doing a 3 point lighting system would work well.
You could also use a rig to bend the characters better >.<
Intros/Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF1qEhBSfq4&list=PLa1F2ddGya_-UvuAqHAksYnB0qL9yWDO6
Woman rig: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHXUm90wfCE

1 Like

Pretty well made. I do believe the lighting looks a bit weird but otherwise this looks grate!

1 Like

This is help and feedback, it’s not exclusively for issues.

2 Likes