First attempt at low-poly

Hi!
As some may know, I’ve been doing blender for about 4 months now, and I first tried to do blender for “low-poly” stuff for roblox. So, I kinda forgot to do that lol…
So here’s my first “real attempt” at low-poly.

Hope you enjoy~

Please tell me what you think!
bye!

3 Likes

I said this before on another post but I just wanted to say this isn’t fully directed to you. Its just criticism I have over “low poly” creations.
Low poly isn’t a excuse to make bad builds. The grass dirt model you built looks too basic, without any texture. and the mesh looks very off.

2 Likes

The model looks good, I would maybe give more detail to it…maybe a texture or a different shade. There’s a strong reflection on the grass part which I’m not a big fan of. But overall, great job.

1 Like

I think your first low-poly creation is really good, keep working on it! :happy3:

I’m not a fan of low poly, but I must say, this is really good for a first attempt.

1 Like

It looks like a jar of peanut butter with a green lid, but maybe add a lil bit of texture :white_heart:

1 Like

I feel like it’s more of a mid-poly then low-poly (maybe I just don’t know). Anyway it looks alright, I would make sure to add a texture and possibly make it less reflective or shiny since grass isn’t like gold. Not bad for a first low-poly model! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think it looks nice, “low poly” literally means, a small amount of polygons, I think simplistic works really well.