First blender creation

hey developers . I recently started modelling and i tried making a little somehing using a tutorial

id love to see your openions on it :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Very blocky, for the island try smoothing out the edges and bottom, also work on detail for the temple, its a great start however

1 Like

100% better when I touch blender I can barely remove the start block!

2 Likes

Heya! I think it does look pretty nice, though I am not sure if you wish for it to be that blocky. If so, then great job! If not, still great job and just work on makin em a little more round and realistic. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s pretty good I can’t even make a single object in blender.

2 Likes

alright i will try that thanks for stopping by id work more in this :slight_smile:

lol same but i do in roblox studio

i can build decent in roblox studio but then i realised that for some commisions studio isnt so accurate thats why im tryin to start using blender to get cleaner parts

1 Like

Seems more of a “minecraft” style design. If you were going for that way, looks like it would match well, although the textures look like a mod pack.

If you weren’t going for that, you should learn how to shade smooth, learn how to use edit mode to your advantage, using more advanced textures, etc.

yea i went for a kinda minecraft design as this was my first time using blender and minecraft seemed good for beginners now im learning the advanced stuff

2 Likes

Ikr Roblox is kinda advanced but Minecraft for Beginners

1 Like