First cartoonish build! feedback!

Hey, this is probably my first time posting in this category. I have tried to dwell more deeper into the building side as well as the scripting. Please give me some feedback!

yes I know the top looks a bit odd

5 Likes

I think it looks good but I would make the building a little bigger. The dummy can barely fit in the building lol. And if it doesn’t have an interior, adding one is always nice C:

4 Likes

Very simplistic yet nice, the roof isn’t looking the best, maybe make it 2 floors. Why are there cyan stripes on the windows, don’t need to represent low-poly that much, its actually better if you don’t… Show us a bit of the sides please…

3 Likes

It looks nice but make the building bigger and try to make it more realistic, Like I think the window is nice but try to make it look like its glass or I dont have any other idea.

2 Likes

Make it a little bit bigger and it may look great! By the way, I loved this creation.

2 Likes

With the little shines on the window, try making them a bit similar to the color of the window using color3, also try using a wedge to align it to the frame. I would recommend a white color to the shine on the window, just tested it in studio and it looks a lot better.

3 Likes

The building seems alright. The style is great! However there seems to be no other shape as it looks like a square block placed with windows and a door it. Could use a bit more details on the building because it does look quite empty I would suggest the following.

Since the building looks quite small I’ll try placing other shapes on the shop like so it could have a better design, there are some minor details that you may want to look into changing. Like the others have said, the building could use some tweaking, as it seems kinda small for a low poly shop or building to be looking like that you could try fixing that I’d personally add a rooftop so the awning could be connected to the building. I would recommend you add more shape. It doesn’t need much detail.

I am not a big fan of those strokes on the windows. They look a little bit out of place maybe make them have a smaller design and a different color.

This is nice, however i’d recommend changing up the sort of style of the windows. The teal is not a very nice choice. You could make the actual windows themselves neon. You could also add more detail, such as adding a roof.

1 Like

I think you should make the building bigger and add some outside decorations infront of the building but overall it looks good for your first cartoonish build in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

The teal does not match. I’d add like a white (kind of like skirting board but for the outside) on the bottom and correct the roof or add 3d text.

1 Like

I see what your trying to do for the windows but the color does not fit in that well i recommend you pick a better blue or make it white

1 Like

The shading looks too elevated, you should make it around a .1 stud or a .01 stud wider than the window so that it looks like shading and not like stripes on a window. On a further note, make the shading blocks a bit lighter so they match the window more.

1 Like