First character GFX with pose

GFX

Hello, this is the first-ever GFX I’ve ever made with a pose Please give some feedback and suggestions/tips.

35 Likes

Not really a GFX artist, but here’s what i can conclude:

1. It doesn’t look natural. The feet doesn’t look like it’s standing on the terrain and there’s no shadow
  2. You’ll need a more dynamic lighting. The one that was above the right shoulder is barely visible and i suggest you to add the brightness.
  3. You should zoom out a bit unless you wanted to focus on some details.

That’s all, but overall looks promising

10 Likes

World border!

As a beginner GFX artist, it’s very calming and soft. I really like what you did and it was so good it made me feel the environment of a beach in cold weather for a few seconds. I might just be exaggerating, but honestly, I really like what you did. If you asked me what you could improve on, I’d say you should probably work on your lighting and add some shading, but overall, nice work.

4 Likes

I’m not GFX Artist, but to me, this looks great! You have potential in this, and you use this well!

Hey there!
I would like to say your GFX looks quite great! However, I do have a question.

• Is there meant to be a white background behind the character, or did you intend there to be something else there?

All of that aside, your GFX looks great. Good work!

Also, thanks for allowing us give feedback. I know it can feel nerve wracking releasing your content to the public.

2 Likes

Well now that i think about i did try importing a building into blender but only an orange dot showed up im using blender 2.79

Definitely agree. The position of the right leg is not natural and it is zoomed in a bit too much, as you stated.

This looks great for your first GFX. I do however have some feedback to give(Note: I’m not a GFX artist):
1.Like what some people above have been saying, the right foot is slightly off and looks detached from the hip.
2.The grass looks slightly fake and maybe you can work on that.
That’s all. Hope I could help. Good luck with your future GFX.
Also out of curiosity, what software did you use to make the GFX, it may be useful if I want to make GFX’s next time. Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Not too shabby for a beginner!

He most likely used Blender. 30chars

3 Likes

GFX looks great for first time! It looks like you have a good potential!

1 Like

For some feedback, I think you should start experimenting with lighting in your gfx, It is one of the main things GFX Artist need to learn/do more. Other thing, Try out different poses maybe use reference images to make poses if your not sure sometimes.

2 Likes

This is a good graphic design notice a few things

• The character doesn’t look like it’s on the grass because it looks like its floating maybe tone down the blur?
  • The lighting could be a little bit brighter
  • The right leg looks detached
  • The sky background looks pixlated on the right

Overall this graphic design is good

The render is great! However, the backround doesn’t fit with the character, I recommend using backrounds that match with the character.
:grinning:
Have a great day, looking forward to you more gfx’s from you.

If I would say so my self.

1. The grass doesn’t look the best.
  2. doesn’t look realistic
    3.The blur
    4.The pixels

But I do like it.

1 Like

Amazing Job, Would Love To Hire You One Day!

1 Like