First Digital Art

Hello!
This is my first digital drawing. It took me about 10 minutes to make and I would love some feedback. I still don’t know what online drawing software to use so if you have any please comment down below and tell me. Have a good day! :slight_smile:
Chunky <3

Drawing

5 Likes

This is definitely not the best piece of art but this is definitely something to put on the fridge

3 Likes

Great start on your drawing. I believe this drawing takes about 5 minutes for me to complete this drawing…

Anyways, if you would like to make “Roblox GFX”, you can learn how to use Blender or Photoshop".

I dont have a fridge. I have a mini fridge but thanks! Its totally mini-fridge worthy.

1 Like

Woah 5 minutes is fast.I’ll try to use those softwares.Thanks for the suggestions.

Nice for your first digital art. But what are those black triangles for?

Those are birds. I tried to make them as realistic as possible.

This is good, What program did you use?

I see. Try to lower the wings because I’ve never seen a bird with such wings angled so tightly

1 Like

I used a random site called kleki. It isnt awsome but its ok.

Okay, I use paint.net for my art, Its a free program with some cool effects you can add to your art and more.

2 Likes

I like the ground, but the sky could use some work. The thing I like about the ground is the shading that makes it look painted on with half-dried or layered acrylic and brush, like older paintings. It also has depth to it. The sky lacks depth and variation.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that the sky needs more work beasue I half rushed half didnt care about it. I will add more depth into every aspect next time.

1 Like

I feel that this has really not that much to do with ROBLOX. Maybe adding some ROBLOX characters would be pretty cool!

But I like it! Good job, can improve but good job!

Im not the best artist too but maybe look for some Tutorials on Youtue for Digital Art but
I started with Blender maybe try it out too!

It could, though. It was a practice and was to see how she could improve it with feedback from people she knows are more experienced.

FireAlpaca is the way I go for digital art most the time. It works best with drawing tablets, but works with mouse too. It has a stabilizer and doesn’t take too long to get used to using.

It’s free and only requires a download.

Keep in mind that it won’t have perfect English as the program was translated from Japanese, as it’s a Japanese program

1 Like

When you draw the birds from a distance try this: