First ever UGC Ideas

So, I have been modelling for quite some time and since UGC Applications are much more available now, my friends suggested I try to learn how to make some more cartoony roblox hats, by that I mean flat color, no detailed textures or anything along those lines.

I felt like sharing the first few models I’ve made as concepts for my application and I also feel the need to receive some feedback!!

Bell-head

Christmas Surprise!

Guiding Lantern (Name up to Change)

Nature's Blessing (Name up to Change)

I hope you guys like these little ideas, they took around 10 minutes each to come up with and model properly, so it isn’t that bad under those circumstances I think!

6 Likes

I like the Guiding Lantern and Nature’s Blessing. That lantern item is quite creative, and I like seeing creative assets like that in the catalogue.

I’d recommend maybe changing the name “Nature’s Blessing” so that it involves either ‘flower’ or ‘horns’ in the name so people will be able to find them more easily if you do get accepted to the UGC program.

Overall good job in terms of modelling but you may need a little bit more work on the texturing / shading.

2 Likes