First Ever UI Design

This was my first time doing UI, let me know your thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

this is amazing! Especially for your first time, some people can’t even do that after months of experience. Keep going

5 Likes

this looks good for your first design! one thing I would look out for, consistency is really important in UI design. that means consistent shapes, consistent outline widths, consistent colors, and especially consistent padding.

currently your padding is a little inconsistent (there’s more space between the frames in the middle than their is on the bottom or the sides). the colors for the “ready” and x buttons are a little oversaturated for the style your going for as well. in addition, some of your corners are more rounded than others and I would try to even that out. usually the inside frames are less rounded than the outside frames and you’ve done that a little, but particularly for each trading screen and the buttons it’s not the same.

8 Likes

Thank you so much! This helped a lot

5 Likes

This UI design looks VERY GOOD! ESPECIALLY IF IT’S YOUR FIRST ONE EVER! Great job on it!

4 Likes

As someone who struggles with UI Design, this being your first time is… out of this world

1 Like

its nice and all but,

those username holders are a bit too rounded, consider lowering down that uicorner’s radius
also those arrows dont really fit the style, i would remplace them with a single arrow instead

overall you cooked

1 Like