First F3X Build

Hey, I’ve recently made a low poly game/map. This is my first time using F3X, please let me know what you think! Thanks.

Game Link

6 Likes

Looks great! I myself never use F3X but that build looks awesome nonetheless.

Looks great, I am very experienced using F3X, and I think only decent amount of beginners can build that!

1 Like

Amazing build! Keep up the good work.

Looks good. A few small criticisms, your build could use a bit more detail. Perhaps a bit more here [Image1] , a great example in the second image and perhaps more props placed around.

Good stuff though, keep it up!

Placehold1

[Taken from this game:Erythia's UGC Store - Roblox]

2 Likes

I think for your first time using F3X it turned out great I personally enjoy the low-poly art style so I think this looks pretty well made.

2 Likes

i feel like the build is good overall but the wall seems to be blank a suggestion is that you can add like brick on to it by the parts if you are doing lowpoly

First attempt looks good however there isn’t much details put on the houses what i’m assuming your going for a medieval theme?

The houses lack details they could use more objects such as windows, lighting, different props, water well ect. You could pick and choose different things you want placed on your map the map size could be a bit larger so the items don’t be cluttered and tight you should make different fruit stands so they don’t seem repetitive in a kind of way. Place things like trees, bushes to spice it up.

I will try using brighter colors especially on the building aim for, vibrant colors add something in the background (maybe a tree different buildings ect.) make the lighting pop more overall it isn’t bad it just needs some more props.

it look’s beautiful and wow. how about if u try to make a future lighting or that is a future lighting?? anyways it’s good

Thanks, I’ll work on adding more detail soon!

Thanks! It’s still a work-in-progress so I’ll improve what I can. :smile:

It’s very good but it seems a little sharp try putting some edges to smoothen some stuff out.

Looks awesome! I don’t use F3X much but I really like the simplistic art style to the build. Everything matches and nothing really looks out of place, nice job.