First Full Outfit

Loved doing this, especially as I’m still quite new on the clothing scene but I am definitely enjoying it so far. Any feedback is appreciated! :star2:

(It looks a bit choppy in the image, so if anyone knows a solution please let me know).

10 Likes

Looks great! Better than what I could ever do :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks amazing! What software did you use to create this? Now I wanna try doing something as cool as this…

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you! I’m using ibisPaint X on iPad. :+1:

1 Like

Do you use an advanced template? That can fix the choppy parts. Also, the black undershirt should have shading to match with the skirt (?). Same with the top jacket. There should also be an outline to make the collar part stand out more and make it more clear.

1 Like

That looks really good, for some reason I never got the hang of making really good clothing, you certainly have.

1 Like

Funny story… no I didn’t hahaha, I only found out about that AFTER I had finished but I’m using it now. I had actually added shading but my brightness was all the way up and I ended up turning opacity down way too much, but given that’s now two people who’ve said it I’ll definitely make it darker!

The collar I didn’t actually think about that haha, I thought cause it’s a turtleneck I could just get away with it but hey ho.

Thank you so so much, only been doing this for 2 days so it means a lot! :star2: