First GFX with terrain!

Any sort of feedback is accepted!

5 Likes

Looks good, I feel like the character should take up more of the empty space though.

5 Likes

I second @1ik in regards to the character’s placement.
Actually, the placement of things in the GFX overall seems a bit disorganized. At a first glance, it’s not clear what the focus of this GFX is, and the suspenseful angle of the camera isn’t supported by what is actually going on in this scene (for the most part, it just seems as though soldiers are mobilizing; no real combat is visible).

Placement aside, the terrain, sky, character and vehicles all look great. Keep it up.

1 Like

I think that having the planes flying in the same direction would be more satisfying of a composition to look at, along with some trail effect maybe so it doesn’t just look kind of plastered into the background. (the lower one looks better as the shadow really helps it feel more a part of the composition.)

That said, the terrain is really nice and the character is rendered nicely as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, I was trying to make a it look like a battle was going in the background and solider is the main focus. It looked better in my head though.

Thanks, I guess I could make a few a adjustments that you recommended. Sadly, I don’t save the blender projects due to it overriding the rig.