First Legit House Build

This is my first house build and I’m pretty proud of it. Tell me what y’all think! Got it done in 2 working days.

Annotation 2020-06-07 141028|690x308

22 Likes

This doesn’t look bad at all. I would just add a yard and a garage.

3 Likes

Looks pretty neat. (´∀`)b Have a game link? I would recommend, though, making the roof extend a bit further to create a overhang, and make it so that the railings on the side of the stairs aren’t floating.

1 Like

This looks very good, especially for a first house build, though I’d recommend using a bit more detail on the exterior. For example adding a hanging lantern here and there, or maybe add a plant somewhere on the porch, I feel like that would add a lot more to the detail and the build itself! Good job!

1 Like

It looks great for your first house build. But I think you should add a yard, and adding to the inside would make it look very nice.
Great job :+1:

1 Like

Looks good, I suggest using less reflection for the window up there.

1 Like

First attempt amazing job, however the house roof holds a basic design and materials definitely try placing some roof pattern to make it more appealing and interesting the roof design you added to your house looks alright but I don’t think it matches with the build houses normally have a sort of pattern to the roof like shingles or tiles to it I’ll improve the overall design.

Doesn’t seem to feature any other type of textures on the build maybe try adding a different material to the siding the concrete material looks a little out of place maybe add smooth plastic and see which one suits your liking or something that looks good to you. So it doesn’t look the same as the roof, consider finding one that matches with the build if I’m not mistaken the materials aren’t the same?

I would try to focus on the little details, it kind of has that beautiful design to the house. Add some lights to the building by the door, a chimney on the roof so it doesn’t have a plain look a few images to get the objects you want on your house might help you out try to not make the material repetitive. Regarding, the build looks amazing.

1 Like

I’m loving it. The house looks cute and basic with a touch of simplicity. I would recommend adding a chimney with a front yard and garage.

1 Like

Pretty nice house. I like the simplicity and how realistically this house was made/

1 Like