First logo / GFX?

Hello, so I decided to try and make my first logo and…

Here is the result! I know its bad so any feedback, suggestions or even tutorials on how to improve it would help a ton!

[FIRST HOUR OF GFX]

Programs I used:

1. Paint . net

Time taken: aprox 10 mins

4 Likes

Hi! So did this whole thing take an hour to design?

I’d look into choosing bolder, easier to read fonts that are licensed for commercial reuse.

3 Likes

Not that bad. You should try and add a person in there and make a pose from blender if your comfortable with that. But, that is great for a beginner icon designer.

2 Likes

Great job on your first GFX, it looks better than my first one. I recommend you try to practice using blender instead of Paint.net, though it may seem harder at first there is just so much for functionality.

2 Likes

Wait you can use blender to make logos?

1 Like

Yea, of course! It has a built-in text editor. You can do all sorts of cool things with text in blender.

2 Likes

Nice job on your GFX! I like it too and I do agree with everybody in the comments. I may not do GFX but I’ve had people in the past come in and out to create some for games I work on. People mostly use Blender to make there GFX, or import things from Roblox like characters, or a building if you wanted to make a cafe style GFX, Banner, or Icon. But good luck!

2 Likes

I think so? Not sure if your able to, I tried blender but lost motivation.

2 Likes

Yes you can. If you don’t feel comfortable using blender just use paint.net. If you wanna try and use blender, go and try it.

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean, But this is my attempt?

1 Like

excuse me sir did you even read what he said?

2 Likes

I added that after seeing his comment

2 Likes

and you can create different masking or effect in it.

2 Likes

Is this what you guys mean?

1 Like

That was edited into the post after my question :slight_smile:

2 Likes