First logo~ Rate pls <3

Im tryed to make logo <3 Rate it and say tips!

11 Likes

why does the skull look like it was drawn really roughly? Anyways nice can be really better. There isn’t much detail.

4 Likes

For your first-ever logo, it is definitely not bad, but it is not that good either, which leaves a lot of room for improvement.

For one, it doesn’t really stand out; it’s simply words on a plain white background. It could use something more, even if it’s just an in-game screenshot in the back.

Not only that, as Quinn has previously mentioned, the skull feels really sloppy and not done well. Do not rush; take your time, and everything will be great!

I recommend looking at some other games and trying to imitate what you like about their thumbnails, and eventually, you will get your own that you will love. Remember to not outright copy their thumbnails, but simply take some inspiration from the parts you personally like!

You are doing well so far, and I hope to see you do even better in the future. I know you can! Keep on doing a great job.

4 Likes

Too simple, needs a background. Also the skull looks AI generated.

3 Likes

Just skull from internet (ik i need make it by myself just havent time)

2 Likes

Maybe if the text was multi-coloured or if there was a contrast between red/black or dark green, it would stand out and look a lot better, rather than just with one dark colour.

To further elaborate on that idea, you could also make a background out of white skulls maybe. Is this logo supposed to be for a Horror game?

1 Like

Most game branding logos don’t need backgrounds behind the logo, but if its for a thumbnail/game icon consider it.

1 Like

I’d put the shadow down and to the right myself, other than that (in my opinion) it’s all pro.

1 Like

It looks good! Make the skull a bit wider though.

3 Likes

Sorry, but you need translate everything you type on DevForum to English.

1 Like

This looks great for your first logo! My only feedback is maybe add a background.

2 Likes

This logo for fighting game :3

1 Like

Не понимаю по украински, можете по русски или по внглиски?

1 Like

In that case, you could maybe have a sword going through the skull in the logo, to make it look a bit more interesting. Just from looking at your logo, I would have assumed that the game was something to do with a Horror game and less about fighting, so making this change should make it look more like a logo for a fighting game instead.

2 Likes