First Mech in Blender

Finished off my first mech in Blender, I have no prior experience with making mechanical stuff so i’m pretty happy with how this turned out. I decided to do it in my own style rather than going for for a realistic look…lmk what you think :slight_smile:

Reference:

37 Likes

WOW! I am stunned. The attention to detail is so nice! I love this!

2 Likes

Very nice details! You’ve clearly spent a lot of effort on this!

My only problem is that there’s a lot happening. My eyes do not know where to look at.

2 Likes

This is brilliant. Amazing attention to detail, it looks very intricate.

1 Like

Meanwhile…I’m here still trying to figure out how to make a plant on blender lol. Really nice details!!

1 Like

The mech looks great and I really love the detail you put in!

1 Like

I love every detail keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

bro this is insane, keep it going, so much detail. if only I could model on blender, I could make my gfx so much nicer. u are talented.

1 Like

If I’d seen this without any context, I would have assumed that you tried so many times to get it perfect. But your first mech? The attention to detail is amazing! :+1:

1 Like

Wow.
Some parts seem big, however(e.g. legs and torso) .
Good job!

1 Like

haha im sure you’ll get there eventually…I’ve been using blender for almost 3 years now and I always find myself improving every month

2 Likes

Woah! Awesome work! So detailed! I really like it! It is amazing for the first time, keep it up!

This is just… beautiful.
Better than anything I could ever do.
The details? They are impressive. Everything is.
I hope you live a long and happy life.
Don’t waste your talent.

Sick stuff blender is like a completely new field.

1 Like

Wow, you do this professionally or something? It looks too good for roblox, very cool though.

1 Like

nah I don’t actually, I’m only 16 so I don’t have any real world experience to do so. I mainly just do this as a hobby and just accept commissions here and there

Reminds me of star wars but with more detail.

It looks great! So much detail! :hushed:

Dude that’s sick!
keep up the great work! :grin:

This is insane for roblox and looks of AAA quality