First Model for Roblox - Sword

So right around ~2 months ago, I returned to Roblox after a 2-year break. And within these last 2 months, I decided to take up game development in Roblox (my reason for quitting from the platform was boredom, and no motivation to learn how it worked). I’ve been working with Unity for the past 4 years however and took up learning Blender after quitting Roblox.

I’ve made my return to the platform and have been working on creating assets for a project, but I decided to make something unrelated to the project just for fun.

I modeled one of my first detailed swords, and I really like how it turned out so I just wanted to share what I had made. I plan on remaking it as I somehow screwed up the geometry on the backside. I welcome any sort of feedback or critique!

15 Likes

Looks really good! I love the detail on the handle :+1:

2 Likes

That looks good. I don’t see anything you will have to change, keep up the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

It looks great! I like the end of the sword.

1 Like

Thank you! I tried my best on it and was worried with how it was gonna turn out, but I’m really happy with the result.

When I was making the sword, I didn’t know if I wanted a bottom detail or not. I honestly like it with and without, so maybe once I remake it I can do a poll here for which one looks better

Thank you, it really means a lot!

There’s not the slightest negative thing I could say about it! Very good model.

2 Likes

I like it, good job! The blade looks a bit too straight, maybe try adding a little curve or something.

1 Like

Looks pretty epic, can’t find any remarks.

1 Like

I could maybe try adding one right around the top of that thin part at the bottom

The handle looks even more better then the sword not gonna lie. It’s really nice looking forward to see more models.

1 Like

I’m most proud of the handle just because of how detailed, but simplistic I kept it. It looks a lot nicer than just a plain old handle with almost no curvature or slight detail.

A very beautiful sword, in reality I would like to have one so that the bad guys disappear. well, so cool

1 Like