First of its kind Roblox Search Engine!

Uh I kinda found a bug

1 Like

yikes… Thanks for the report ima get to bed now and work on the bugs tomorrow!

2 Likes

Wait i finished my website check it out, the name is DexterMorgan

2 Likes

I know know all of lua! 10/10 site - “very useful”

2 Likes

is there any protection against others just taking a domain name from someone else?

2 Likes

Just made my own website! @shipmaster2410 , will there be any sort of “website id” displayed at the top of the screen right where your address is?

Also, how do you delete text?

1 Like

Just tested this with my alt - there is not. You can save any site as any other site and the only protected site is the one that Shipy made.

1 Like

Pretty cool game, UI needs some work though. Was this at all based off of (5) BloxNet [PRE-ALPHA TESTING] - Roblox?

1 Like

Can’t this be moderated? The TOS says that any content made by the players must be filtered using filtering service

5 Likes

I will recreate roblox inside of roblox with this :slight_smile:

1 Like

When a user enters the website, can we make an lua code injector so while the website is thid limited, i can change bg ui, or somethigng else and etc?

1 Like

The only thing with a lua code injector is people inserting remote events and destroying the server

1 Like

Yeah, ima work on that. Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

You can delete code by clicking on the code on the decompile menu. Everything creation related is all in the ROWEB tutorial.

1 Like

Yeah there is one that I made but until I get the site protection I’m not going to announce it because it was one of the first working sites that I remember the name of

1 Like

I have never heard of that. Does that game use code to make sites?

1 Like

I just released 0.5.0 adding filtering AND site domain protection!

1 Like

I just released 0.5.0 adding filtering :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not fully know how you handle the types but maybe if you aren’t you could do:

<wh> </wh>
To signify open and closing

Also, how are you handling the scripts in the webpage?

Its complicated. I use string.sub to get the first and the last tags and everything in the middle is text. For the datastore, its saved to a table like this.

<h1> tags <re>`{0, -317}, {0, 171}

I did it all live on tw*tch (Idk if im allowed to say the name) on my channel DaDeafultNoob if you want to see my thought process.