First Pixel Art [OPINIONS]

Hello, I am @DaffyDavinko and I wanted to start Pixel Art and here is the thing I achieved, and its my first time too. (I found an example on google and re-created it)

7 Likes

This is incredible. I love it a lot!!

What are you going to use this for?

1 Like

Probably just give it away as open source, idk.

1 Like

That actually looks really nice for pixel art, I love the texture on the texture on the stock.

I’m terrible at art so this is just awesome to me :clap:

1 Like

Thank you! I am kinda bad at art too, since its my first try.

It looks good but you forgot to add shading to this bit below. Otherwise it’s really good

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, I will make sure to edit it a little.

2 Likes

This is so cool! I love it. This could be a gun icon or a flat physical gun for a pixel FPS.

I don’t think this needs improvement tbh.

Nice job!

2 Likes

Well I have an idea for this, I might make more guns and make an pack and give it away for free. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey! Very nice job!

How / in which app did you do it?

3 Likes

Wait I’m confused…

Well I re-created them, and here Is proof that I made it:

And I used PhotoShop for this pixel art.

1 Like

For your first attempt it thrives with detail, and I think that you could for sure be a professional Pixel artist! Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind words, I just watched an tutorial on how to set PhotoShop for Pixel Art and how to add shadow and make them look better.

2 Likes

Hey! This is really cool! Reminds me of pixel gun, I used to love that game. Keep up the great work! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks !

(30charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

This is a amazing Pixel Art keep up the good work!

2 Likes

It looks fine, but you should work on creating your own original work instead of re-creating examples from the internet, primarily because when it comes to pixel art working on your skill with lines & shape is really important. For example, finding ways to compress details in such a small canvas size is a crucial skill when it comes to making pixel art if you know what i mean lol
Also you should attempt to use different colours for shading instead of just using a duller, darkened version of the base colour
Overall this looks fine for a first attempt :+1:

4 Likes