First Realistic-ish house

I really like it! It looks perfect, I don’t think it needs improvements!

1 Like

Thank you, I have just finished the insides!

Please give me your thoughts! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, I see now… That’s a good trick to use for non-material bricks, but watch for Z-clipping and line-up issues. I just saw the interior pictures, as well;

• I love how you added little details, like the flower pot and plates. Keeping those ‘tiny but useful’ props help bring the whole build together.
  • The couch and rug are the same material- maybe use a Material Flip plugin for some diversity.
  • The fireplace seems a little bit out of place (no pun intended). Maybe add a small brick ‘platform’ underneath it that connects to the wall to the left?
  • The chairs are a little bit simple to me (sorry if that’s a stylistic choice). Use negates/negative parts to add some detail to the backing.
  • Maybe in the future you could add some cabinets or shelves. Is the wall to the right empty? If so, I’d put them there.

Again, your build is fantastic. If you made a few of these with different interiors, you could create a showcase, or an incredible game!

Ill start on that now, thank you!

1 Like

Personally I’d change the color of the roof or material, keep in mind when they were red they were usually brick and when they were grass they were usually dried hay, grass, and twigs. For the inside I don’t like the couch seeing as they weren’t around then and for the fire place I’d put a shelf on it and stop it from coming out the other side. For the rug I’d make it go deeper into the wood so it looks vary thing. I would change the plates to a lead color seeing as they used lead plates back then before we knew how harmful they were. (Don’t use lead plates they will kill you!) Chairs could have thinner legs and a slotted back board. Hope these things helped ya! :smiley:

Wow! Thank you for this, I will change it up.

1 Like

I love your determination- you keep on adding to the build whenever somebody shares their thoughts. That’s a good trait to have, especially as a builder!

1 Like

Thank you!

@ProvenData What should I replace the sofa with?

Okay, I have changed the roof colour and material, which one do you like more? Maybe I should change the colour of the hay.

3 Likes

Personally I like the color of the hay. If anything I’d change the wood plants (not the door) to like a hay color too but a lighter one.

Ill test that out after toying with the interior!

1 Like

So I made the chairs better and built a little bookcase or something like that, when I learn how to make books I will be able to add some.

1 Like

I’d say this is really coming together! You did a great job on everything so far.

My 2nd house, Ill make about 3 more different ones then make a little village.

3 Likes

You should add some type of terrain, adjust the lighting, and make this a public showcase- Add some donation passes and you’ll definitely start making some Robux!
Great job on everything here.

1 Like

The thing is that I suck with terrain and lighting. I might make some donation passes though.

1 Like

If you’re thinking of making it a showcase you need a lot more models and a based map. You should also try to add donations and not paid access

I wouldn’t make it so they had to pay for the game anyways.

This build is amazing. I have never seen a thing like this. Honestly, good job, keep going.

Thank you so much!

30 characters