First Realistic-ish house

Hello! I just finished my first realistic house and I really like it! Please give me your thoughts! :slight_smile:

37 Likes

It’s amazing, maybe try adding a little bit of more detail, more windows and a chimney. Overall, I really like it and I can’t wait to see some updates on the interior and exterior, good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m guessing your going for an (medieval house) it kind of resemblance one your use of materials and meshes or very good.

By looking at the image. The roof material looks a little on the off side. The red pebble material added as roof material they really don’t fit with the entire building I feel like you should try placing shingles choosing a different material - texture so it doesn’t have a plain look maybe try placing windows on the front of the wall with lights connected to the building on the sides just so it holds a few more details.

Other than that you accomplished a decent build for a first attempt.

Okay! Thank you so much for your feedback as usual!

I’m actually looking at medieval chimneys at the moment and I cant find one that just fits. Hopefully I will find one, I will post an update soon! Thank you so much!

Of course! I’m glad I can help.

I added a chimney, but I’m not sure if its medieval or not.

3 Likes

I love it! It’s like a little cottage! It’s really cute! Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

30 characterrrrrrrrrs

Maybe add a bit more detail to it, like smoke/fog coming out and inside you can add a small fireplace with a couch and a rug, I haven’t really tried making medieval styled projects until now so this is all I could think of. Still looks good, keep up the great work!

1 Like

When I do the inside I will sure do that! Ill get on the smoke asap!

Alrighty, good luck!

30 characters

First time working with smoke, I thought it went pretty well. I also dimmed down the darker bit at the top of the fireplace.

EDIT: There was a virus in the smoke! It was really obvious since there was like 20 scripts that all said test and one that had the virus. I deleted all the scripts and that means the smoke is fine now right? I mean there is no more scripts and just a Particle Emitter on it now.

3 Likes

I would actually pay for this house, good job!

1 Like

Thank you!

30 charactersssssssss

This actually looks really good, especially for an early build- the overall detail is great. However, I do have a few suggestions and comments;

• Are the stone bricks on the bottom of the house a union? At one angle it looks like you have some depth going on there.
  • The chimney definitely fits the style- don’t worry. I’d suggest changing the roof’s material to ‘Wood Planks’ or ‘Brick,’ as they have separations that resemble shingles.
  • Another idea would be to add a small lantern on the front of the house, or maybe a sign, like a shop/marketplace.

All in all, you did a great job, and I look forward to seeing what you can do in the future!

1 Like

That is so adorable, you should make a showcase game with that build style!

Will do! Ill post an update, Thank you!

EDIT: I changed it to brick material, and I like it, what do you prefer?

EDIT 2: I dont think so, all I did was round them with cylinders and spheres.

2 Likes

Maybe! Thank you

30 charaaaacters

1 Like

With the side thing should I keep it or get rid of it?

2 Likes