First Roblox Headshot // 2D Art

Hey there!

After sketching around for some time, I started drawing my own avatar, in form of a profile picture.
I would appreciate any kind of feedback!

Sketch

Colored

Please ignore the outer lines and the watermark, that‘s just for protecting my work.

Thank you for your time!

7 Likes

I do like this and you have put in lots of effort but some things you would add are a little bit of color. I know you said you put some in (“Colored”) but it was not and just black and white. I would also say that some of the lines do not look that neat and the circles look a little bit routh and not nice and smooth. Also I would say to remove the water mark but you did that to protect your work so that’s fine.

Thank you for your criticism. I would like to acknowledge you that my avatar is mainly black and white, which is why I colored it like that of course.

I think he meant “colored in.”

I personally, love how rough it is. It gives it a hand-drawn feeling.
*Rough not routh

Honestly, I think you did a great job. The style you’ve chosen to draw your character in is very nice. I love how you only chose black and white, yet still made it look interesting. Your shadows are also a nice addition; Shadows make the picture not look flat. The fact that you chose only to use grayscale is ingenious. It perfectly fits your name. Of course someone who’s perfectly black would have a black and white profile!

Honestly, don’t have much criticism except to add a border around your headshot.

I love it, please keep up the great work. I can’t wait to see what you make next. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just put it as he put it also Colored is a word in English you do know.

I would advise you do not correct people in the future due to some people may take offence to it and it could get off topic.

Very Nice, I like the amount of work I see you put inside this. You have talent, Keep this work up:)

1 Like

It looks great but I would recommend using a digital ruler (usually found in most art applications) to get cleaner and smoother lines to give it a more appealing appearance of some sort. You could also add more details but that depends on your art style. Other than that, it is actually well drawn! You should continue doing things like this.

1 Like