First Roblox Studio render

Made a roblox render for my main menu for my upcoming horror game i am making!

3 Likes

Its kind of blank on the wall maybe you can add some details there,The lightning is really great and I’d also suggest that you add some texture possibly on the chair as a surface appearance to help make it look leathery

1 Like

the room walls are blank with barely any detail. Everything else is good.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I think I will add some detail to the walls. I don’t know about the chair since it is a mesh. I hope the game will turn out well!

I added some details and a door. I dont know what else to really add.

Why are you using roblox to render something? It obviously will be worse because lower resolution + less realistic light system.

because it is for my game menu.

I was assuming that by “render” you meant only one render.

1 Like

you could add a dark tint, and add some noise to make it look a bit off. but i don’t know, looks cool.

Maybe if you wanted too, you could create a window on the right side and allow some partial light to come through in each blind but still have it dark. You could also add some light under the door to the room, like make the hallway light turned on and have the light come through under the door gap.

I would just make it look realistic but still horror for your game like little details, maybe a vent on the floor/wall/ceiling that could be leaking or a ceiling fan. It looks like future lighting but I’m not too sure but if it’s not futuristic lighting, check that out.