First time making Game-Logos [Pyramid-Game]

Hi,

This is my first attempt on making a logo for my low poly Pyramid-Obby-Game, and I would now appreciate some feedback.

Also - what background should I use for a game icon?

(I’m sorry for the watermark - but I don’t want it to be copied )
Thank you :smiley:

8 Likes

The text looks great, but the pyramid looks a bit messy. Try making it a bit more symmetrical. Other than that, it looks professional!

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Also, the pyramid overlaps into the text, that’s all :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! It helps me out a lot

No problem, I know you’ll do great!

1 Like

The pyramid looks a bit messy, but other than that, it looks very good.

1 Like

It looks pretty good! But as others said, the pyramid is a bit messy. Besides that, good job! :+1:

1 Like

@s7ngrl @AlexRider6370 @Vixxenial I now remade the pyramid:

What do you think of it?

Also, does the text look good?

3 Likes

Ooh, it looks much nicer and much more neat now. Good job, I like it!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. Do you have any ideas of what I could use as a background, to use it as a game icon? A pciture of the game? Painted background?

Hmm, I’m not sure! Picturing it in my head, a painted backround would probably look nicer. But if you put the time and effort into taking a screenshot of the game and making it look half-way decent or at least a good first impression, that could work too.

1 Like

Tried adding a background:

1 Like

That looks better! I like how the background fits with everything else, kind of like in the same style, such as the text, palm trees, and the pyramid itself. You did a great job man! I can’t really think of anything else you need to improve, and if I can think of something I’ll let you know. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks great! really professional for your first time doing this! i like it alot.

1 Like

This is amazing for your first logo! I would suggest making the outline a dark shade of gray and not pure black. Other than that, I don’t know what else to say!

3 Likes

Oh, now it is much better. The text was always good. The pyramid looks much better. I like it.

2 Likes

when you publish it you will remove the watermark
i dont want to copy it but i recommend dont put it in your game and in the devforum always with watermark

2 Likes