First try at an Animé GFX

Basically, the Stand “The World”. Was commissioned for this. Feedback is very much appreciated!

2 Likes

That looks like The World AU. Only problem is that you could add more things to the background and The World model to have more 3D features instead of just a image.

1 Like

I did add a building in the background, but the person didn’t want that. Also, I tried using a model, but I couldn’t figure out how to rig it, and hence scrapped it and used a normal GFX rig.

1 Like

I like it alot but it just needs a backround 9/10

1 Like

It’s good, but maybe include it posing next to Dio or something. It looks kinda bare without the stand’s host.

1 Like

Looks pretty good, the only things I could suggest is a background and maybe some more modelled parts. I see you tried to make the green hearts on his legs 3D, but doing that just makes the rest of his body look plain and flat. I can’t tell if the straps on his chest are modelled but modelling/making them larger would look alot better. The aura looks nice aswell.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! Although, the person didn’t want Dio be there, only The World.