First UI Design Concept

First UI Design Ever, it’s not terrible.
I’d appreciate tips and tricks from anyone experienced in the field.

8 Likes

I definitely love everything about this, however some minor changes might improve upon it.

• “Asset purchase” is, surprisingly, just a tad bit difficult to read. Just a bit more of a bolder font on that will fix it.

• The bevels, or the curved edges on the “Asset Name” panels are a bit too much. Should be just a tad bit lowered.

Other than that, it’s really good!

1 Like

If this is actually your first UI design ever, I think it looks great. What do you use? Do you just use ROBLOX studio?

Wow

I’m really curious, how do you make those particle effects/shapes in the background.

I’m currently using paint…net because I’m a teenager who can’t afford the monthly subscription for adobe etc.

Ahhh, so you just make the background and just upload the image to roblox and then add the asset to an imagelabel?

It’s your basic shape tool in any image manipulation software.

You got it, yep. Thats what i’d do.

Oh okay, I use photopea, is paint.net good for UIs? I have it.

It’s all personal opinion, I don’t enjoy web based applications (ironic, i know), but I do like the simplicity of paint…net but it’s missing alot. Anyway, you get what you pay for.

1 Like

Back to the feedback half of this post, I think that your first UI Design looks fantastic and I think there is nothing wrong with it.

Amazing work, keep it up and now all you need to do is script it aha.

It looks awesome! Nice design and everything! I liked it so much that I went ahead and tried to remake it myself (I don’t have any use for it so it is purely for fun.)

3 Likes