First UI design [FREE TO USE]

Hey, can i have some feedback on my first UI ever made? took 10 minutes or less
(GIVE CREDIT IF YOU USE IT)

UPDATE : new portfolio : [RE-OPEN] Nopaynee | UI designer / Digital Artist

19 Likes

Hello! I think it looks really cool!
I don’t really see much to improve with this!
Keep making UI, and I think you will be very good!
Also I think if you don’t have anything in the grey circle you should change colors.

3 Likes

I personally like the Ui! Also I assume that circle thing will have another tab in it (such as say a picture of your avatar or level) and the yellow thing?
I like the stripes, but one thing I’d say is that the yellow looks a bit dark, but I have a few questions:
What do the non-health bars mean? And What game is this going to be for on your end (like what did you make it for)

1 Like

circle would be anything you really want, from avatar to logo, the yellow is supposed to be stamina/hunger, i was really going for a more generic all around look (if that makes sense) and this wasnt for anything specific, i just wanted to try and freestyle make a ui!

3 Likes

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

It looks great, but it should be more appealing. Get rid of the dark gradient effect, just have it solid color because you want players to look at it.

4 Likes

good idea, will keep in mind for my next UI

2 Likes

Cool! I might use this for one of my up and coming projects. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Good for your first UI. Nothing much to say, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

This is actually dope! People can use this as a RPG styled game, the green is obviously the HP and the yellow can be the experience bar? Or something else. Good job.

2 Likes

For a first UI it’s actually good.

1 Like

Amazin. Though maybe make the yellow glow and the bar itself should be slightly higher than the health bar

1 Like

Alright I’ll keep that in mind, I recently made a portfolio too for my newer UI designs, obviously not amazing but an improvement from this! I’ll also be making more free UIs in the future

Looks good! I suggest that you add percentages.

1 Like

wdym by percentages? do you mean in price orrr?

Like how much health you still have.

i made it empty so you could do it yourself :smiley:

1 Like