First UI ever (Military themed)

Hello, my name is confusionmaster. I build and model (not currently as computer is broken), but I made a UI fit the first time. I’m making it for a WW2 Game I have an idea of making. I’m wondering what details I could add to make it better and anything I could fix.

6 Likes

I like it but I feel something on that right box could be better. It really feels like there should be some sort of image there or something rather than text. An idea you could try is have it contain an image of a member of that team then once you hover over the image it switches to the text.

3 Likes

In my opinion I think the GUI on the right also should have a shadow so it matches with the other buttons, otherwise the rest looks good.

2 Likes

What I could plan to have is get like pictures or renders of people from all three teams and the box will cycle through the pictures until you hover over a team, which then shows the words

Mhm, that is a good plan too. I like it.

1 Like

I like the theme. Although to me it looks kind of bland. I would add some type of metal texture to the buttons. But even with this problem, it’s still pretty good! I like the background as well as the font!

1 Like

Very very old Call of duty vibes kicking in but very good keep up the good work!

1 Like

You should create some alternate button styles for when a player’s mouse hovers over the options. Visual feedback really helps the feel of a UI.

1 Like

Yeah I had an idea to make it so when you hover over the button it would expand a little bit

Yeah I’ll play around with some textures for the buttons

1 Like

something like this maybe?

1 Like

Yeah, something like that! Thank you for having the time to remake it! It looks better!

1 Like