First(ish) GFX!

Looking for some feedback on my firstish gfx!

I say firstish, cause I use C4D activley but only recently used it for this I guess?

This was SO HEAVILY inspired by MayFlow_r . Please give her love and support before giving mine any.

( SO sorry if this isnt the correct section to post. Let me know if I need to repost it somewhere else!)

17 Likes

That’s actually a really cool GFX, I like it.

2 Likes

Super cool indeed, but recommend you move this to #help-and-feedback!

2 Likes

Nice job! I really like your GFX

Omg im so sorry i just noticed you said this was based off of mayflowers gfx

Harry Potter is a famous series, it’s possible they just happened to use the same background image. The renders in both are different so they probably aren’t an “exact” copy.

They said it was inspired by them.

Yup just noticed that when i reread lol sorry

1 Like

See? They said it was inspired by them.

1 Like

Yeah sorry about doing that lol

Ok that i noticed this was based of of what mayflower did and not copying what she did i say its a pretty good first gfx!

Sorry if I diddnt include it in more detail of where I got inspo!

1 Like

Thank you! If I get more comments like this I’ll move it.

Oh its fine! Its really my fault for not reading fully

really cool, but I suggest rendering in the background, to make more realistic, tho it could make crash, just render the bridge or something not the entire castle idk
great I say

I love this!
You did such a good job on your first attempt.
I suggest though making at least the character a bit brighter so you can see it a bit more. My suggestion is to make at least the face and the top part of the robe a bit brighter (via light from the sun, wherever your source of light is coming from).
I love the vignette style, the paintbrush vignette is really nice and adds a rustic/faded look like an old photograph would have.
Really well made! I’m glad to see others taking inspiration to learn more! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, this is really nice for your first gfx!! x

its photomanipulation for a reason…