Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Multiplayer, visuals feedback compared to the actual game

Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach Multiplayer

This is a huge project that I have been working on alone for around 8-10 months now. As of currently I am still porting the map and optimizing it more. My friend is also currently recoding the game from the ground up, starting with a custom character controller that does not rely on Humanoids as they have proven to cause a lot of issues with the goals I have for this game. The project is meant to be a party based multiplayer game & additionally have a roleplay mode further down the line.

Here is a comparison of 1 map file I ported directly from the Unreal Engine editor to Roblox Studio.

Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach, running on Unreal Engine 4.27.0 with Raytracing off

Compared to, Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach Multiplayer on Roblox

Optimization is still a big part required for this game, I have a lot more work to do as the game currently pulls nearly 4GB of memory. Making it almost unplayable for mid spec phones.

Here are the current statistics in terms of lighting, textures & meshes of the game.

Screenshot 2023-08-12 234313
Screenshot 2023-08-12 234836
Screenshot 2023-08-12 233549

14 Likes

This Is Amazing I love This Project :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

dang that looks really good, i like it

1 Like

Here is a bug that i found

3 Likes