[FIXED] All types of Builders Club Memberships Transferred to Turbo Builders Club Visually

Does this item still show a ‘buy’ button to OBC members? Or is it actually considering everyone TBC

[redacted]

Seems this is no longer restricted to OBC, either way doesn’t tell us much

Bought it no problem (Also have the TBC bug but everyone does lol)

1 Like

May be a select few, I don’t have it.
OBC to TBC

I can buy that even without OBC

Still shows the error for me.

I found a way to fix it, just like press settings then billing and it shows your membership. I think this is a glitch, they might be trying to update BC area? I don’t know, but I panicked at first thinking I got double charged on my account , I owned OBC today and I actually renewed it TODAY but the thing is TBC somehow just showed up. Whatever it is, we need to be patient and give ROBLOX time to fix it.

2 Likes

My roblox discord exploded, this does seem visual for now :confused:

This bug didn’t give you the TBC hat, I can confirm that because it’s on your last page of hats next to your Builder’s Club hat.

Items such as the TBC Skateboard are not for sale, suggesting that the bug is only visual.

Oh, my bad.

No need to verify if you have OBC still through billing, as it will just appear in your Roblox Badges btw!

TBC also displays on playerlists in-game as well. (I have OBC)

1 Like

Also experiencing this issue. I was thinking something fishy was going on, or my dad or someone else bought an upgrade for having a good school year or something, which would imply that he somehow gained access to my account, and all sorts of other things could have happened…

Luckily this is just a (hopefully) temporary visual bug. I did not gain the TBC hat and I did (and still have, and it as marked as such on the Upgrade screen) have regular BC.

edit: Cursorily mentioned how I still have BC

3 Likes

@inceptiontime has confirmed on the Roblox Discord that they are aware of this.

5 Likes

This sounds like an error on some internal endpoint used by both the website and client - definitely not something serious. Please do not spread false information such as users being able to receive the TBC hat, as it is not true.

5 Likes

I believe that all perks are working the same as it is just the badge that is shown differently because my payment is still the same and If my plan was changed I would think my payment plan would change too. However, I could be wrong.

1 Like

It’s confirmed to be a purely visual bug, it’s not a sudden intended change and nothing can be gained for free from it. It’s being resolved as we speak.

We should quit theorizing unless we get a response from Roblox itself that it’s an update, which would contradict that they are aware of the issue.

2 Likes

Great! It will return me to OBC right?

1 Like

See above

1 Like

You are still OBC, just the visual side of it is showing different. Evidently when resolved the images will match your actual membership type again.

1 Like