[FIXED] All types of Builders Club Memberships Transferred to Turbo Builders Club Visually

If this issue is as simple as we think it is, granted that it’s a visual issue and you still have OBC listed on your upgrades tab or otherwise, I wouldn’t be alarmed.

1 Like

Some people who were in game before this happened, still have BC next to them oddly enough.

When we get word of the issue being fixed, officially or otherwise, make sure to clear cache and reload using Ctrl+F5! Otherwise you could still be marked as TBC, but specifically only on your browser. This of course assuming that your browser can’t tell the difference between the image files, which since server-side code may be being used to load the BC status, I wouldn’t count on needing to.

Pretty interesting to see, although i still see some users marked as BC

1 Like

Had my BC canceled cus I thought that it double charged me for TBC… Good grief… :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

I’m experiencing this.

People potentially having the same issue as @Krunnie have officially elevated my mental status of this ordeal. I’d hate to have someone else pay extra like that to get back into BC.

1 Like

I have OBC, got randomly downgraded to TBC also.

EDIT: Player.MembershipType also returns TurboBuilderClub, might be something more.

2 Likes

I believe so. Seen many people having a problem with that in game too.

Is a visual glitch.

Checked with multiple people and they don’t get the benefits of TBC. They only still get what they payed for.
This glitch also doesn’t give you the TBC Hardhat.

Since it’s visual they’re not intending to respond hastily.

Again, it is merely visual. Nothing changes about your actual BC status and there definitely is nothing wrong with robux either.

It also appears that I am able to cash out for the dev ex program when I do not hold an OBC membership. I meet every requirement other than OBC at this moment, which confuses me as to why I’m able to press cash out and proceed with the process by filling out my information.

Can we get some sort of clarification on this?

9 Likes

This is also happening to the mobile app of Roblox.

2 Likes

Interesting bug. I wonder how many people cancelled their BC because they thought they would get double charged.

It’s weird. Made API request to the group API it returns their actual membertype. Screenshot_1 API Here
(used friend josh as example since i don’t have bc lol)
People are also telling me when you print a player’s MembershipType is returns Enum.MembershipType.TBC

8 Likes

I also noticed that. They are most likely using a different api for the enum and the website icon, which is apparently broken.

1 Like

That is what I was thinking

1 Like

Ive noticed It’s not just your account that can see it.

3 Likes

This has been happening to me too. It happened to my friend with BC and he claimed that he was also charged for the TBC that he was glitched into.

2 Likes