Fixed and improved Eiffel Tower

Today I finally got up and decided to fix up the Eiffel tower, here are the results.

(100k blocks)

You can also check out the build in game here (if you have a bad computer I’d recommend to not join) (5) Eiffel tower (ish) - Roblox

7 Likes

Quite a Miraculous build (:lady_beetle::cat2:) How long did this take you?

2 Likes

I got the reference, LOL! :laughing:

1 Like

For some reason, when I join the game I’m at super low FPS(3-5). But judging from the screenshots alone, it’s pretty cool. Definitely would make it cooler if it was optimized and added to the 7th arrondissement just like irl. Other than that, it’s very well done.

Its pretty good and it took you lot of time of work, the only feedback I can give you is to improuve a little more to the perfection.

Like I did in red (is kinda bad I did on paint) , you can see the effeil tower is a continu thing (like it seem to be like one pillar only with intersection), Yours effeil tower doesn’t really look like that cause its more look like you have something empiled on each others cause is not very smooth. And to make more better maybe make taller the top, cause the top part is way longer than the middle and the down.
But good creation keep that work !

2 Likes

The bottom floor looks amazing but the others looks wonky and don’t really looks like the actual building.

Just under 6 - 8 hours-ish to make

Got rid of the grass and trees for better optimization.

Redoing it right now with more time and knowledge.

– Thank you for this feedback its helped me plenty :slightly_smiling_face: .

The shale isn’t like the real one, but I like the detailing