*Fixed* Song Picker for the new Roblox Sounds

This is an edited WORKING version of the following: Song Picker for the new Roblox Sounds

I will be maintaining this.

Patch Notes
-Fixed URL

Latest

Download it here: SorterRefactor.html (16.3 KB)

If you’re having trouble playing audio (it won’t load properly) try using Edge - it has a delay where it waits a bit for the sound to load and checks it, which Chrome doesn’t seem to do.

• You can sort songs by their genres, with the buttons at the top
  • Clicking on the song gives you a popup, with details and a link to the catalog page
  • Preview the sound in the browser (this is a bit buggy, try slowly entering and re-exiting the popup a few times until it loads)
  • Get the songs assetId, a brief summary of it and how long since it was updated

Note: Please beware that after a long time with the page open gathering info on sounds, sorting by genre can take a while to process. This is normal, and is due to the massive volume of sounds Roblox has uploaded.

Libraries + Resources used:

22 Likes

I love the idea! It looks nice and clean and minimalist in a way. Great job!

1 Like

Thank you for creating this! But why are you using a proxy? I am curious to know :thinking:.

This seems to be broken aswell.

Hi, this thread is nearly 4 years old but this still seems to work fine.

It’s stuck on " Please wait! Your browser is contacting Roblox’s API for data…" and in the console it keeps printing those errors (in edge, pale moon and firefox)