This is an edited WORKING version of the following: Song Picker for the new Roblox Sounds
I will be maintaining this.
Download it here: SorterRefactor.html (16.3 KB)
If you’re having trouble playing audio (it won’t load properly) try using Edge - it has a delay where it waits a bit for the sound to load and checks it, which Chrome doesn’t seem to do.
- You can sort songs by their genres, with the buttons at the top
- Clicking on the song gives you a popup, with details and a link to the catalog page
- Preview the sound in the browser (this is a bit buggy, try slowly entering and re-exiting the popup a few times until it loads)
- Get the songs assetId, a brief summary of it and how long since it was updated
Note: Please beware that after a long time with the page open gathering info on sounds, sorting by genre can take a while to process. This is normal, and is due to the massive volume of sounds Roblox has uploaded.
Libraries + Resources used:
- Bulma CSS
- Metafizzy isotope (+ packery library)
- CORS anywhere proxy (https://cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com/ )