// FL - Scene Recreation

So, I decided to take a scene from one of the books my brother (@FlashlockAnimator) and I are writing, and recreate it in Roblox Studio! I also have the corresponding section of the book below, if you want to read that for context.

Zephyr did a quick scan over her paper before standing up and bringing Flashlock to the right-side room. Along the sides of the room were piles of equipment- bags of soil, water jugs, and some spare wood pieces. A golden yellow Dracominem was hard at work. He was wearing traditional arm and leg guards, which were currently dirtied from his soil experiments.
“Hey, you’re the new recruit, right?” Flashlock asked
“Yep,” he replied, waving to Zephyr.
“His name’s Mirage. I’m honestly surprised he offered to join; everybody else thinks horticulture’s boring or time-consuming. He’s definitely got your determination,” Zephyr said jokingly, nudging Flashlock in the side.
“Mirage…” Flashlock noted. “Hey, are you a Light?” He asked, walking over to the golden Dracominem.
“Mhm. Entire reason I came in here,” he replied, glancing at the supplies around the room. He made a small orb of light in his left palm, briefly brightening the room.

3 Likes

Dang ive never seen anything like this before great work my guy, I hope you guys get published :squid:

1 Like

Thanks! To be honest, we’re only really writing these books for fun. Maybe we will get them published and everything some day…

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I guess this counts as a reveal for a few new models in my model series, since these are in that same collection.

Made a little edit of this scene to emphasize Mirage’s light powers.

1 Like

Yo what’s the book about, if I may ask?

Thanks, bro. If I had a bit more time, I could’ve made the original scene better, a bit more like this.

1 Like

It’s about Flashlock, a ‘Dracominem,’ learning about his people’s history and his own powers to defeat an evil Dracominem named Blightlock.

Do all their names end in lock or what, is that like a cultural thing?

It’s only Flashlock and Blightlock. Blightlock added the ‘-lock’ to match FL since they’re part of a prophecy and he wanted that importance.

Either way, nice writing by you and your brother, good luck with your books.

2 Likes