Flee The Facility - Change Log [02/25/24]

Naughty & Nice Winter Festival, Christmas Items (Part 2)
[02/25/24]

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! and Happy Valentines Day! all in the month of February! Part 2 of the Naughty & Nice Winter Festival is here!

Sorry for the delay… again. This update just had a lot of unexpected delays and mismanagement. But the extra time did give the artist more time to work on these amazing top tier hammer and gem designs. Every event the item designs get better and better! They even made one for Valentine’s Day! I have looked back on these past events snowballing with delays and learned from it. I am working on a better development pipeline this year to make sure future events are on time. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the new high quality hammers and gems.

• Event ends on 03/11/2024
  • New Christmas Crates
  • 12 new winter holidays themed bundles: Festive Express, Winter Express, Sweet Express, Merry Music Box, Winter’s Weather, Santa’s Surprise Bundle, Eggnog Maker, Cocoa Maker, Stack Of Presents, Wrapped Gifts, 2024 for New Years, and Lovesick for Valentines Day.
  • Removed Halloween items and previous Christmas items from the shop.
  • Removed Halloween decorations from lobby and trading post.

MAPS

• Map changes:
    -Abandoned Facility Optimus - Small cosmetic fixes
    -Airport - Small changes
    -Lab Complex - Small changes
    -Nuclear Power Plant - Small cosmetic fixes
    -Homestead - Small changes

CHANGES

• New crown icon for vip items
  • Some gems now have a color changing glow: Holiday Bulb, Piñata, and Rainbow.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes the chat would not work after joining.
  • New lootbloc merch billboard in the lobby and trading post.
21 Likes