Flicker Update Log
June 25, 2022 - 4.1.1
- Added filter previews for journals and notes
- Journals and notes now keep their line breaks if they are filtered
- Fixed a bug that prevented journals from displaying for players who leave the game mid-round
- Fixed a bug where players who leave during the loading phase are still counted towards the player count
- Enabled the new bubble chat
* This update is the first update to use the newest versioning system, where numbers are used for minor updates instead of letters
May 25, 2021 - 4.1b
- Fixed bug where all scrolls for a particular role (equipped or not) would get removed when you get that role
- Fixed bug which caused outfit popup to show behind editor buttons on tablets and narrow displays
- Fixed bug which caused mouse to get stuck when zooming in all the way with a frame open
May 8, 2021 - 4.1
- You can now claim one free shirt, one free pants, and one free hair (limited to 800 coins hair only)
- Added Twitter Codes, which can be found on Twitter and other social media.
April 27, 2021 - 4.0a3
- Fixed bug that made some UI elements appear out of order (missed them last time)
- Fixed bug where designer credit would not open in the shop
- Retired Natalia, Jian, and Aadiv from Anonymous mode
- Restored Annie’s previous hair in Anonymous mode
- Attempted to fix characters from other genders being assigned in Anonymous mode
April 26, 2021 - 4.0a2
- Reduced waiting time at the start of the round from 100 seconds to 60 seconds
- Disabled admin commands that were left in from testing accidentally
- Fixed bug that caused the incorrect gender to be assigned in Anonymous mode
- Fixed bug that caused coins to not be rewarded after being voted out
- Fixed bug that caused queue to get stuck and prevent new rounds from starting
- Fixed bug that caused some frame headers to not appear in the lobby
- Fixed bug that made some UI elements appear out of order
April 25, 2021 - 4.0a
- Separated gamemodes into separate servers to make the queue faster
- Added a new city themed lobby!
- Added a new gamemode: “Flicker”!
- This is the standard gamemode, and it allows custom characters.
- The pre-set characters can still be played in Anonymous mode.
- Anonymous mode: Added a Non-Binary character category to replace the LGBT+ category.
- Anonymous mode: Added 10+ new characters!
- Added coins that can be earned by purchasing them with Robux or by playing rounds. They can be used to purchase different items in the shop.
- Added scrolls that can be purchased with coins to increase your chances of rolling a particular role.
- Added crates and boxes that can be purchased to get new faces and accessories for your avatar.
- Added clothing, hair, outfits, and more that can be purchased directly with coins and worn in the avatar editor.
- Added an avatar editor to equip and modify your custom character!
- Added two new gamepasses: +3 Hats and Extra Skin Tones, both of which unlock extra character customization in the lobby.
November 28, 2020 - 3.3a3
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Assassin and Clown from killing Twins
- Added new Woods ambient sounds
- Replaced deleted character clothing for Qasim, Nave, and Nikolai
November 19, 2020 - 3.3a2
- Fixed a bug that allowed exploiters to vote or use night ability multiple times
- Fixed a bug that was causing all users to receive the Nitro Booster tag in the lobby
November 3, 2020 - 3.3a
- Removed Halloween update
October 21, 2020 - 3.3
- Added the Clown role
- The clown can kill someone with unstoppable force if they are voted out!
- Their ability is void if they are killed by another player.
- Added the Pumpkin Man role
- Similar to Muffin Man, but delivers pumpkins instead
- Added Halloween decorations to the lobby
- Fixed image positions on UI buttons in-game
September 3, 2020 - 3.2b2
- Disabled heartbeat sounds due to copyright issue
- Removed Promise (Reprise) by request of the song composer
August 11, 2020 - 3.1b
- Removed many death scenes by request of Roblox staff