Flood Escape 2 Community Map - Regula

Send me the id when you upload it I’ll happily test it out.

Forum post :
https://forum.crazyblox.games/t/wip-regula-map-axiom-2-0/7872

ID and every other detail of the map is there.
(also if this counts as advertising, let me know I’ll delete my post itself ok?)

1 Like

Gameplay review:-

!

(two separate gameplay clips)
In first pic, the water turns acid quickly and once reaches the broken platform, it becomes lava.
However, second pic, a completely different gameplay pic is contradicting it.
I am questioned of how was this…i guess randomising scripts
Also doesn’t that door shut.
Next, second room,
lasers…
I mean, idk what are their hitboxes. They were easier to dodge until they started randomly appearing O.o
Also, the first and second button placement seems weird, I mean I know axiom in alpha has buttons in floor. But isn’t that looking weird.
After pressing second button, something happened which was not even expected to happen, for new players…
the floor fell.
Now for those who are doing is solo in first few tries may find this hard to dodge and then get to the door, because those who are slow, (eg me.) at some cases just die due to the rising lava.
Next section.
Now I’d suggest you to actually work on this one specifically, oh wait its WIP nvm, but still some parts even if they look cool, some are lacking details.
EDIT:-

Details:(yep I still got a lot more)
Details look cool But I have some suggestions.

1. Box.exe is proliferating!(jk)
    Add boxes in some parts of the map.
  2. Pipes- I mean The pipes are okay but I was thinking, are the pipes over there actually are legal to see in in real life(lol wut)
    Work on the pipes a little bit. Here’s a little bit help for it

3.Details on walls.
4. Work on ceiling also. I mean you can also possibly make it quite broken like the platforms.

Also, magnifications please…

Overall this is still a pretty cool map.:+1:

(also this map in LDM looks like :woke:)

3 Likes

would you be down to joining my team for a game like Flood Escape, or could even provide some past made maps, It is really easy to convert maps over to the system I have.

1 Like

Looks very good! It looks like an official map! I would gladly play this map if it came up in the voting section.

1 Like

Okay this is hot. Would love to run this obstacle!

1 Like

Looks really nice but did you have a lighting editor? I’m trying to find a good lighting editor to make it more high quality for example a showcase game .

Flood escape 2 RTX looking pretty good!

1 Like