Flood Escape 2 Community Map - Regula

Hello wonderful people of devforum!
I recently came back to ROBLOX to slowly restart my career of sorts in ROBLOX and what better way to do it than finishing some of my old projects I’ve started 3 years ago!

I have so far finished most of the map and it’s starting to feel more like a map for a ROBLOX game and so, here I present, Regula. Regula is a laboratory of sorts, no special story behind but I have always been fascinated with Sci-Fi laboratory kind of setups.

Hope you like it!

34 Likes

Looks really nice when its on high graphics

5 Likes

Oh my, this is my favorite game, too bad there is a lack of updates.

1 Like

Upload it to FE2 Map Test, and please send me the ID, I’ll test it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woah, that looks really really cool!

2 Likes

You can find the Map ID on Flood Escape 2’s forums.

Yeah this map idea came some 3 years ago, a lot seems to have changed since then

1 Like

I hope it receives an update soon!

1 Like

Not really a fan of flood escape but damn, I’d pay to try this map out.

1 Like

Thanks!! Really appreciate the gesture :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reminds be a bunch about eletrical malfunction, but you may want to vary the types of platforms you jump on so that the gameplay is more varied also I hope I will see buttons, cause those are a core part of an FE2 map, also try to maybe add those wall jumps.

2 Likes

Noted! Thanks for the feedback!

Have you added the buttons yet? I couldn’t see any in the picture. Also, is the full map in lava, or are there any acid parts?

Very nice. Its very stunning and we’ll designed and nice details, Keep up the good work! Good Luck

1 Like

Now, this is a map I would really play. Super cool work!

1 Like

Reminds me of the broken old starting place in Portal 2 but everything is polished but not the maintenance repairs lol

1 Like

Hey, is that a creator of Axiom?! I knew it, you were the map maker from flood escape community. Anyway, that’s some awesome good map design you made. Really good! :+1:

2 Likes

Oh nice.
I wonder how did I not notice this thing here also.
I completely forgot this thing’s existence like 2 years ago.
Oh well this is nice. = D
Would want there to be color scheme/variations of colours.
The trusses in 4th picture however look weird imo,would suggest some changes to that such as pipes, wires, etc…
First room floor is uhhhh… yeah on that one as well.
For the pit, I think there should be something there lol (why do i have a feeling thats made using triangle studio)

(thank goodness you made this topic here also other I could had replied it in CBG itself, however...I won't suggest anyone to go further this or else I am going off topic.Still curious anyway?)

Windows Shutdown Noises

1 Like

There’s 4 buttons, and no it’s not just lava!!

Yes I am!! Thanks a lot!! Really appreciate the gesture ^^

1 Like