UPDATE SUNRISE for FLOOR CONQUERORS is finally here!
Floor 11 — Sunrise Jungle is out! Those who are level 200 or higher can access Sunrise Jungle.
- Level Requirement: 200+
- New Boss: Tribe Leader awaits for challengers at Sunrise Jungle! Watch out for the poison attacks!
- 8 new jungle-themed weapons!
- 4 new jungle-themed abilities!
The Enchantress is an NPC located at Sunrise Jungle where you can ENCHANT and EMPOWER your weapons, giving it additional, passive and super strong effects!
- Enchanting a weapon grants the weapon a passive ability. This ability ranges from simple stat boosts to major game-changing abilities! There are currently 16 enchants you can get, each with 3 tiers.
- You can enchant any weapon, as long as it has the maximum count of upgrades.
- Your first enchantment is at a discounted price. Successive enchants will cost more.
- Empowering a weapon unlocks its fullest potential, gaining even stronger enchants than before!
- The higher tier your original enchant, the more likely the empowerment succeeds. Failed empowerments will permanently break your weapon.
4 new cosmetics: 2 of them can be obtained for FREE!!!
- Cosplayer has a small chance to drop from Floor 10 raids. The higher the difficulty, the more likely it will drop.
- Tribe Warrior has a small chance to drop from Floor 11 raids. The higher the difficulty, the more likely it will drop.
- Chainsaw Onesie and Forty Seven can be purchased in the daily cosmetic shop.
New weapon rarity! Although, it’s best for you to figure out what it is…
- This rarity has a 1/2000 chance to drop in any raid!
- Rerolls do not affect the odds of this new rarity from dropping.
- The level of the item you drop will scale with your player level, with a level cap depending on the level of the boss you just fought.
- There are currently 3 weapons that have this rarity. More will be added soon.
10 new auras!
- Inspect, Inventory, Sell, and Gifting weapon previews have been changed to accommodate the Enchant panel.
- Weapon previews now show the aura that’s attached to it, given if the weapon has an aura.
- Fixed weapon icons for Dark Greatsword and Dark Greatstaff, which used to display the Onyx weapons.
- The cosmetic shop refreshes every hour, rather than every day.
- Fixed a mismatch between the names of Floor 1.
- New loading UI and main menu.
- Floor 0 got a visual and auditory makeover.
- The Show/Hide player list button is now translucent.
- Content from the Valentine’s Event has been removed.
Though Update Sunrise is the last major update, a new event will be releasing sometime this May! Stay tuned for more enchantments!