Flying system works perfectly on roblox studio but completely breaks on actual game servers

1. What do you want to achieve? I’m currently trying to achieve a good flying system that uses constraints to make me fly around (as shown working perfectly in the first clip of roblox studio)

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    once i open the game up on roblox, when i try to ragdoll and do the same thing, my character permanently breaks to where my limbs fly apart, and when i try to unragdoll im locked staying seated and cant move, and cant even reset

if its worth mentioning, a server side script

• spawns in the constraints for thrust and rotating the body around

but i only start working with local scripts to

• enable & configure all the constraints for thrust and pointing at the cursor
  • locking me in the sitting position
    edit: forgot to mention i also locally disable the motor6D’s in the arm so it can wave around while i fly

im assuming maybe its a problem with me doing the constraint updates locally but im not sure why it would cause such a weird effect? and also i want to avoid doing it server side for the latency when moving the mouse and server lag from multiple people flying around in a game server constantly firing a server event to change rotation, unless theres a better way to go around doing this

i guess what im really just asking for is why is this happening and what can i do to make the same effect between roblox studio servers and game servers without too much latency from the server

what SHOULD happen as shown happening in roblox studio
https://medal.tv/games/roblox-studio/clips/J8LdFxS9FxPHN/XDBH6S9VTivU?invite=cr-MSwxU20sLA

what happens when i open up the game on the roblox website
https://medal.tv/games/roblox-studio/clips/J8LHj25OIibYA/cI6sDgfqPRmP?invite=cr-MSxPUmcsLA

obviously decently urgent because i cant continue work on my game if the core flying system doesnt work

meaning please respondddddd 18 views and not 1 suggestion for what i should do, i want to fix it today so i dont have to tommorrow after school

bumping because its been 3 hours and even after 29 views nobody has said a single response yet, PLEASE RESPOND at this point it helps even if you think you may know what it is but arent sure

last time im bumping this because i’ve basically given up on trying to get an answer here but if someone does, please let me know

You’ve said what is wrong, which is that the character breaks or it doesn’t fly right. But, how are we supposed to help with no script?

sorry for wasting your time im new to developing and scripting and am just a smart guy in general and i forgot to publish my game to roblox after i finished my script so it was broken

do i just delete this post completely or leave it like this

If you can delete the topic, then yes. Otherwise, it’s fine.

yeah its asking me to flag it to a moderator i’ll leave it with a solution as it is

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.